Position: Early Childhood Program Assistant
- Possession of High School Diploma required.
- Prior early childhood classroom experience preferred.
- The ability to work and communicate effectively with parents, young children & staff.
- Knowledge of and working relationship with community service agencies.
- Positive team and improvement oriented person.
Submit a written letter of application, resume of education and experience, transcripts including credentials to:
Carrie Mahoney, WLACE Office Manager
White Lake Area Community Education
541 E. Slocum Street, Whitehall, MI 49461
Terms of Employment:
Hourly position dependent on receiving grant funding. School year position starting at $14.00 per hour, up to 35 hours per week. Health Insurance (single coverage), sick leave & personal time.